New Health + Safety Guidelines
Reve is pleased to announce that our doors reopened on May 15th . We are excited to welcome our guests back! Though you will experience some changes, we are striving to make your experience with us feel as relaxing as you remember.
Reve’s President/Owner Carmen Wigmans was invited to serve on the advisory panel to Ohio’s Governor, Mike DeWine to discuss protecting employees and guests of the salon when reopening and we are going above and beyond the mandatory requirements and best practices set forth by the state.
The following will explain what has changed, what we ask from you, and what you can expect at your next visit:
New Regulations Process These are meant to provide a space that is as clean and safe as possible.
- If you do not feel well the day of your appointment please call the salon to reschedule at 419-885-1140. Likewise; if your service provider is not well the day of your appointment your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Guests who would be considered high risk or elderly are welcome to schedule an 8:30am appointment.
- At this time, in order to keep our staff and guests as safe as possible, we will be discontinuing the following services:
- Side-by-side pedicures
- Please leave all non-essential items in your car (i.e. food, magazines, etc.) and come to your appointment alone, unless accompanied by a caregiver. Unfortunately, we cannot let others in the salon who do not have an appointment.
The Cleanliness Process
Please remember our team is working hard to meet the health requirements while creating a welcoming environment for you!
We are so grateful to have you back.
- Our staff has not only gone through standard sanitation classes required for their licenses, but they have now also received their COVID-19 sanitation class certifications.
- We are not only keeping areas clean while you’re in our care, but we are keeping areas clean every hour for maximum sanitation- including door handles, credit card machines, desks, chairs, products, restrooms, etc.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks and sanitizing or washing their hands regularly. Some may even wear gloves!
- We have installed barriers between the stations to help provide peace of mind for guests and staff.
- We ask that you do not touch your cell phone during any manicure service to prevent the spread of germs.